Quote of the Day: “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always be where you’ve always been.” —T.D. Jakes
CHALLENGE: Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself about what you like and what you want to change about yourself from a mental and emotional perspective. Write down what you want to change and take action towards being better today than yesterday and better tomorrow than today.
- Beginner: Write down one thing you want to change and take action
- Intermediate: Write down two things you want to change and take action
- Advanced: Write down three things you want to change and take action
- Extreme: Write down five things you want to change and take action
Why do This?
- Change promotes growth
- Change can challenge your values and beliefs
- Change reveals your strengths and weaknesses
- Change offers opportunities
Tips and tricks for Success:
- Be kind to yourself, every human has things they can work on
- Embrace this as an opportunity to progress into the person you want to become
- Be honest and vulnerable with yourself
What I have learned about facing myself:
This can be a powerful exercise. When I look in the mirror and ask myself tough questions, it seems so raw and emotionally. When I am honest with myself, I always see opportunities for me to grow and develop. I try to take the perspective that this practice is creating opportunities for me to develop into the person I want to become.