Quote of the Day: “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will be all day hunting for it.” – Richard Whately
Question of the Day: Why be afraid of something you want?
CHALLENGE: Get up earlier than you normally would and work on something you have been procrastinating on
- Beginner: Wake up 15 minutes earlier
- Intermediate: Wake up 30 minutes earlier
- Advanced: Wake up 60 minutes earlier
- Extreme: Wake up 2 hours earlier
Why do This?
This will allow you to get a jump start on your day. The early morning is a great time to take care of some of the things you have been procrastinating on and allow you to start the day moving in a positive direction.
Tips and tricks for Success:
- Set a LOUD alarm far enough from your bed so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off
- If you are having a hard time waking up, then splash cold water on your face
What I have learned about getting up early:
The early morning is my favorite time of day. I love getting up before the sunrise. This is my time to do whatever is going to help me start the day off in a positive way. Most mornings I either start the day exercising outside or practicing meditation.