Quote of the Day: “We Generate Fears While We Sit. We Overcome Them By Action.” – Dr. Henry Link
CHALLENGE: Call a friend or family member you haven’t spoken to for more than a year
Why do This?
- Re-kindle your friendship.
- It is likely that the friend or family member has thought about you on more then one occasion and had a similar idea to talk with you
- Laugh and reminisce about old times
Tips and tricks for Success:
- Don’t text or email. Give them a call or visit them in person
- You may feel a little awkward that it has been so long since you have talked to the person, but most likely they will be happy to hear from you
What I have learned about reaching out to old friends:
It is always fun reaching out to old friends. It usually ends up with us planning an adventure together.