Jason Feyock GET UNCOMFORTABLE AMBASSADOR
I love to challenge myself by getting uncomfortable. It is fun for me to come up with different ways to challenge myself, my friends, and my wife in kids. By intentionally incorporating uncomfortable challenges into my daily life, I have found that it keeps life interesting and allows me to tap into elements of myself that I was not sure existed. Getting uncomfortable has allowed me to progress towards the person I want to be, which is someone who’s actions more closely align with their values.
- Packrafting the American River
- Quitting alcohol and coffee for 5 months and still counting
- Exercising for 30 min. every 4 hours for 48 hours
- Only hydrating with water for 30 straight days
- Incorporating a daily meditation practice